Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our mission is; contribute to improving the healthcare system. By building a company of thousands people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work. That's why we are looking for a new Product Manager to join our team!
Our Product Managers are building the product road map for their team and ensuring that the solutions are suitable for our users needs while identifying ways to improve our products. You will:
- Take charge of defining the project specifications and establish key product management processes
- Drive execution of the project, validation of the development and follow up on the production.
- Go on field trips to study habits and workflows in practices and doctors to gather their needs.
- Work cross functionally with development teams, user researchers, sales, project managers, designers and data analysts in an agile environment.
- Work closely in a technical environment to frame, investigate and validate new features
- Be in charge of your own schedule working with practices nationwide
Changing healthcare is not easy, our product managers are working on different challenges from framing the practice system connectors during the full project life cycle and improving them.
You will care deeply about defining, collecting and measuring key product metrics. You work every day on things like analyzing and prioritizing incoming bugs.
Under the hood, our systems integrate with doctors and practice booking systems so patients can access the healthcare they need at any time. We build systems that help tens of thousands of doctors focus on taking care of their patients.
You are technical focused at heart but also love closely communicating with users in German. You previously aced product owner or manager role with direct product ownership and a large amount of users, have the ability to work with software development teams on daily basis, drive product pilots and roll-out processes and have a strong understanding of APIs, applications and web services. You are interested in how we technically build the product and be able to challenge the development team and vice versa.
We are a team of 25+ product managers across Berlin and Paris. You will have the opportunity to travel between offices, go to conferences, interview future colleagues. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company. You will have the support of our leadership academy and ongoing training from day one.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
We are moving into our new offices in central Berlin by the end of 2020.
Apply now. Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!