Doctolib is looking for a Market Intelligence Director to lead the market intelligence strategy globally. As the person with the deepest knowledge of Doctolib’s healthcare and software sector, you will be the go-to-person and key advisor to senior business decision makers by delivering market insights and strategic business recommendations. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer you will support the executive committee and the leadership team by contributing to a broad range of business related strategic initiatives.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 120,000 doctors and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month;
- We have an exponential growth trajectory;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1,400 people;
We plan to hire 3,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Establish a best-in-class market intelligence set-up for Doctolib key topics and competitive environment by setting up the right tools, network of supplier and sources and approach towards information sourcing and analysis
- Lead a constant innovation and improvement on the quality of Doctolib’s Market intelligence approach thanks to active watch and best-practice sharing with peers
- Organize diffusion of information internally through different formats and tools (alerts, newsletter, quarterly reports etc.) to create value for all key decision makers by feeding them the information they need in the most efficient way
- Work transversely with internal teams to understand their challenges and frame ad-hoc research studies accordingly;
- Own research results and take them an extra-mile further to issue recommendations that are actionable for the Executive Committee ;
- Represent Doctolib while interacting with peers in the industry at key events
- Manage and grow a team of several Market Intelligence Analysts.
What will be your impact?
- Increase leadership awareness and understanding of the Doctolib’s business, regulatory and competitive landscape;
- Issue recommendations to enable key business decisions (new product launch, country opening, M&A, partnerships...);
- Bolster Doctolib’s innovation through market insights;
- Improve all company’s healthcare industry expertise
Who are you?
- You have worked at least 8 years in a strategic role;
- You have a proven healthcare 360° knowledge (regulatory, markets, players, trends,..) and a personal network across a variety of stakeholders in the industry that enables you to source meaningful insights;
- You are business minded and produce content meant to be turned into business decision;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- You are data driven and have excellent analytical and research (primary and secondary) skills;
- You are at ease with market research tools & databases and innovative research methodologies;
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple strategic projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- You have excellent communication and visualization skills, with the ability to deliver meaningful insights & craft business decisions;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance;
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ.
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) and equity package plus all benefits of Doctolib employees.
- Start date: As soon as possible.