WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global, quickly growing, technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
We promote a ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that enables you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients, while being backed by Global practice knowledge and experience.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, adding value and making an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» Potential opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its Data Practice in our Brussels office. We are currently seeking to recruit several management consultants with data management expertise to lead and manage teams to support large scale transformation projects for our leading Financial Services clients.
Our Data consultants are passionate about data and have a drive to shift the industry towards forward thinking in data management. Each team member and leader will develop the Data Practice capabilities and the broader Global Capco Data Practice to support industry changing topics. As a team member, collaboration, enthusiasm and encouragement are key to ensuring we maintain our culture and ensure we work in an environment where clients become colleagues.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Experience in data management and/or relevant regulations such as GDPR
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant field
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Data Governance, Data Lineage, Data Models, Data Quality, Control Frameworks, Data Architecture, Data Analysis
- Knowledge of key data management tools such as Collibra, Ab Initio, Informatica etc.
- Program Execution and Change management – prove ability to shape, design and manage the execution of data changes
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from very technical to very non-technical
- You are a creative problem solver with a hands-on approach
Good to show us:
- Experience within the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience in relevant regulations such as BCBS 239
- Professional experience is important. But it is paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you are looking forward taking your career to the next step, we are looking forward receiving your application.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn more, want to grow more, get recognized more and contribute more, then what are you waiting for?
Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them.