WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a culture that’s a true meritocracy and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, and you can add value and make an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» A ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
» Potential opportunities to work in other locations and practice areas.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
You want to know more? Check www.capco.com
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The key role as Cybersecurity consultant is to deliver specific high added value of business & information security advice to the clients in the financial services industry and to design complex solutions and to guide the implementation of these solutions. More specifically you will:
- Commit to following objectives; enable the extended enterprise, counter cybercrime, protect information systems and manage security risks.
- Ensure the client is prepared and their systems are secured in anticipation of cyber-attacks.
- Collect the cyber treat intelligence information or data.
- Maintain core security controls by using threat intelligence data to adapt posture to threats.
- Ensure that business epics are translated into working IT solutions and you create transparency in the forecasted roadmap of the IT delivery.
- Organise the interaction with the DevOps teams in and outside your domain. You align stakeholders within all levels of the organisation, from CIO to engineer and from product owner to internal user.
- Enable sound and formal Information security risk decision making by bank management.
- Generate reports and share necessary information with appropriate stakeholders.
- develop an extensive threat analysis; identify and prioritize threats, execute threat modelling, identify counter-measures (existing or missing ones), operate and populate a threat knowledge management tool, …
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Strong interest in all fields of data protection and privacy (legal/compliance, technical/ICT and business/human)
- At least a first solid experience, and expertise within the domain of Cybersecurity
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from very technical to very non-technical
- Preference for transversal and coordinating roles
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
Good to show us:
- Knowledge of, experience with security standards e.g.: ISO 27k-series, 22301, CSA, NIST, PCI DSS
- Knowledge of applicable legal & regulatory frameworks, local & European, general & industry-specific
- Experience with governance frameworks, ISMS, implementing guidelines & policies, training & awareness
- Experience with IAM, BCP/DPR, cryptography, anonymization techniques, privacy & risk assessments, audits
- Qualifications, certifications pertinent to Cyber Security
- Concrete experience, qualifications, certifications as a project manager, process manager or business analyst
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too. We are looking for consultants with experience in the Financial Services area.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Working at Capco will offer you the platform and the opportunity to solve significant business issues and to contribute to transforming the world’s most innovative financial services and ultimately forming the future of finance in delivering innovative solutions to our clients. In addition to the opportunity to continuously improve your skills, learning and development, Capco offers a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn, want to grow, get recognized and contribute, then what are you waiting for? Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them!