We are seeking an experienced Strategy & Operations Manager at IXT, the B2B insurance technology arm of OneDegree. In this role, you will provide strategic advice, set management team’s agenda, monitor performance and operational metrics, organize meetings, coordinate communications, and lead special projects across Asia.
If you are an excellent multitasker with strong organizational skills and good attention to detail, come and join our team!
Learn more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
- Research, analyze, and assess opportunities, trends, and operating metrics to develop, along with executive stakeholders, objectives and priorities
- Work closely with market GMs and other executive stakeholders to set and implement OKRs, processes, procedures, and systems effectively
- Support alignment and communication of goals and objectives, including but not limited to planning, monitoring, and reviewing outcomes and progress towards milestone targets
- Assisting businesses in creating and managing forecasts and budgets for strategic initiatives and client projects
- Forecast sales demand and requirements; prepare an annual budget; analyze variance to budget and initiate necessary corrective actions
- Gathering and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and/or develop solutions to scale sales & business performance and to keep projects on budget and on time
- Monitor and report on project profitability to executive stakeholders
- Collect and review operations and business performance information and prepare recommendations to strategic plans and reviews with corresponding action plans
- Bachelor degree in accounting, financial management, or business administration
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Technology Industry
- Financial literacy and expertise of best practice improvements to processes, standards, and systems relevant to project lifecycle
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, creative and mature with strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to work to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- Preferably CPA and/or MBA qualification
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Asia
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employees:
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!