We are looking for an experienced and competitive Sr. Product Manager who will be responsible for drive, developing and managing B2B insurtech product development and deliver insurance core solutions.
Learn more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
OneDegree Tech Blog: https://medium.com/onedegree-tech-blog
- Conduct marketing and competitor research to understand insurtech ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in depth
- Manage product roadmap and backlog to prioritize product deliverables to ensure optimal utilization of resources on highest impact items
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop user stories, mockups and prototypes to communicate clearly the business context and product requirements with the fellow product managers, developers and business stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate scrum meetings and development process enhancements to ensure collective success in product and project delivery
- Daily interaction and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage expectations and drive product enhancement/development.
- Collaborate with designer and engineers to build and maintain detailed project plans throughout delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to nurturing a user-centric and product-lead company culture by evangelizing product vision and thinking with designers, engineers and stakeholders
- Participate actively in product learning, ideation and innovation sessions
- Establishes product prioritization principles that inform consistent decision making
- Effectively negotiates ambiguous situations and drives to rapid decisions
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Highly independent and a self starter. growth mindset and embrace challenges, persist in the face of setbacks, learn from feedback, and are inspired by the success of others.
- Able to work in extremely fast-paced product-led environment and adapt to changing priorities and demand
- Candid and be able to give hard feedbacks with empathy and respect
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion in learning and adopting cyber security technologies
- Detail-oriented and self-learner who can work and research independently and seek out challenging work and difficult feedback
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is preferred
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Owning and being accountable for a broad area of the product.
- You have a long track record of solving real problems for real people and delivering meaningful outcomes for the business.
- You’re a capable and empathetic leader with strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to manage and mentor junior PM with some support.
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Life Balance is a must
- 15 days annual leaves (pro-rata for partial month at first year)
- 5 days full-pay sick leaves, 3 days menstrual leaves
- Health check subsidy
- Ergonomic-design chair and fully-equipped devices for work
Grow together & keep learning
- Conferences & external subsidy
- Learning clubs to share technical skill (e.g: Frontend/Backend tech sharing, Product Management...etc)
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime