OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services by our digital platform, we now offer Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance for your furry friends and for your home.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Customer Care Associate who act as a brand ambassador by assisting and resolving customer inquiries on a variety of communication channels. This role will be responsible for capturing customer's expectations, preferences, and aversions while finding helpful solutions and delivering exceptional, professional service in every interaction.
If you are customer-centric and solution-oriented, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Communicating with customers through various channels including social media, email, live chat and phone calls
- Actively listening to customers and maintaining a friendly, positive, professional attitude
- Resolving difficult situations with creativity, tact, and diplomacy
- Providing information for customers to resolve their problems
- Setting up processes for assembling customers feedback and liaising with key internal partners to improve company’s products
- Helping with writing educational content and FAQ sections
- Providing cross-team supports for example Claims, Policy Admin, Account Management and Product Development
- All other duties or projects as assigned
What we are looking for:
- High school certification or above, bachelor’s degree is a plus. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Experience with general insurance industry is preferred
- IIQE Paper 1 and 2 Certificates are required
- Passion for providing Customer Service (empathy, patience, friendliness, positive attitude, proactivity
- Excellent communication in verbal and written form (Both English and Chinese)
- Excellent typing skills in both English and Traditional Chinese
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, take direction, and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and a team player
- Willingness and ability to operate in a team environment
*** No selling or cold / warm calls are required
- 5 days work per week, 8 hours shift per day
- Rotating roster between 10AM to 12AM
- Weekend and public holiday shift required
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!