- Design, build and maintain backend services for B2C insurance products.
- Build the APIs and design the data schema to fulfill the business requirements.
- Write tests and constantly seek to improve code quality and reliability.
- Drive the quality standards within the development team by example, produce highly usable technical documentation as well as conduct code reviews.
- 3 to 4+ years experience of backend development.
- Familiar with Golang.
- Experience with RDBMS(PostgreSQL, MySQL), Redis.
- Experience with gRPC.
- Good knowledge of RESTful API design.
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Enthusiastic about testing and performance.
- Willing to learn new tools, technologies, and frameworks to develop clean, testable, and maintainable components.
- Knowledge in CI/CD process.
- Familiar with git.
- Experience with building distributed systems and understanding microservices architecture.
- Phone interview
- Online test: 2 hours, technology knowledge and coding test.
- 1st Interview: 3 hours, 2 hours meet with hiring managers + 0.5 hour meet with HR.
- 2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with LoB Head.
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Life Balance is a must
- 15 days annual leaves (pro-rata for partial month at first year)
- 5 days full-pay sick leaves, 3 days menstrual leaves
- Health check subsidy
- Ergonomic-design chair and fully-equipped devices for work
Grow together & keep learning
- Conferences & external subsidy
- Learning clubs to share technical skill (e.g: Frontend/Backend tech sharing, Product Management...etc)
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime