OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive in achieving the sales targets and expanding our market shares!
If you are an analytical and detail-minded person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Manage strategic proactive media outreach by identifying brand awareness opportunities; takes initiative to act upon these opportunities to achieve results.
- Manage relationships with media to create future opportunities.
- Identify trends and leverages opportunities within the industry, through the use of social and digital tools and channels.
- Lead assignments to support the strategic vision; developing recommendations of marketing activities to increase revenue.
- Manage projects and campaigns including coordinating with vendors and managing the team
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials including managing graphic design projects to completion and acting as brand liaison to the organization to ensure consistent brand voice, vision, and aesthetic are achieved.
- Create oversee varies content channels of ODHK, including Blog, Website, eDM, Landing pages, UX/UI, focus on both leisure and insurance product driven content
- Take charge of SEO planning and strategy
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in communications and marketing
- Experience in English copywriting is preferred
- Experience in management, analysis and growth of social and digital advertising campaigns with measured results.
- Strong organizational and project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain beneficial media relationships on an organization's behalf.
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects assigned through completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a highly resourceful team player under pressure and within deadlines.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who actively presents new opportunities, proposes solutions and recommends best practices.
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!