- Assist claims team to review and assess pet's insurance claims
- Review medical receipts to determine if treatments, drugs and surgeries are medically necessary
- Work part time remotely in Taiwan for 16 to 20 hours per week, from Monday to Friday
- Veterinary Surgeon registered in Taiwan/Hong Kong and have been practicing in animal hospitals/clinics for at least 3 years
- Quick to learn and adapt; ready to learn and demonstrate a growth mindset
- Excellent communicator both verbally & in writing in English
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Life Balance is a must
- 15 days annual leaves (pro-rata for partial month at first year)
- 5 days full-pay sick leaves, 3 days menstrual leaves
- Health check subsidy
- Ergonomic-design chair and fully-equipped devices for work
Grow together & keep learning
- Conferences & external subsidy
- Learning clubs to share technical skill (e.g: Frontend/Backend tech sharing, Product Management...etc)
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime
- Phone interview
- 1st Interview: 2 hours, 1.5 hour meet with hiring managers + 0.5 hour meet with HR.
- 2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director.