OneDegree is an InsurTech company, with a virtual insurer license granted by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority in 2020. Since then, we have grown quickly into the leading Hong Kong virtual insurer with an ambition to bring consumers a seamless and instant insurance and claim experience through technology. We currently offer multi-line digital insurance products, including pet, medical, fire and home insurance for individuals, and cyber and digital asset insurance for enterprise businesses.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for an Information Security Officer, come and join our team!
- Conducting cybersecurity risk assessments and management on network, application, email, endpoints, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party; Collaborating with operation and technology teams to ensure that cybersecurity is correctly considered and implemented as part of their business-as-usual processes
- Evaluating and implement emerging technologies to continuously improve cybersecurity maturity in terms of network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party domains
- Updating cybersecurity documentation reflecting the up-to-date security baseline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage cybersecurity incident
- Implementing and monitoring cybersecurity metrics and regularly report to the CTO.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required, including experience with information security operation
- Knowledge and experience with data protection, data privacy laws, regulations and industry requirements as well as best practices
- CISSP, CISA, ISO27001 qualifications preferred. CISM, CRISC is a plus!
- HR phone interview
- 1st Interview: 1.5~2 hours, 1 hour meet with hiring team + 0.5 hours with HR
- 2nd Interview: 0.5~1 hour, meet with CTO
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Life Balance is a must
- 15 days annual leaves (pro-rata for partial month at first year)
- 5 days full-pay sick leaves, 3 days menstrual leaves
- Health check subsidy
- Ergonomic-design chair and fully-equipped devices for work
Grow together & keep learning
- Conferences & external subsidy
- Learning clubs to share technical skill (e.g: Frontend/Backend tech sharing, Product Management...etc)
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime