OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a PR Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of various publicity campaigns, ensuring that our brand image remains consistent and positive while expanding it to a wider audience.
If you are energetic and a brilliant communicator, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Formulate PR strategies and plan for PR calendar to raise brand awareness and product education at industry and consumer levels
- Work with Branding & Marcom Department to maximize earned media coverage for campaign awareness
- Understand media’s needs with ability to craft stunning media angles to capture media attention
- Liaise with media and finance influencers to increase earned media coverage.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and share of voices and proactively advise the company on counteractive actions when there is any opportunity.
- Manage LinkedIn Content and drive followers and engagement for B2B and B2C audiences
- Manage CSR campaign for company’s goodwill image
- Track and evaluate campaign results
- Manage public relations budgets.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in media, marketing or a related field.
- Established connections with media outlets, finance reporters and influential accounts.
- 8+ years of relevant working experience in managing a public relations team.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese & English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn about industry trends and innovations.
- Creative thinking with an affinity for innovation and problem-solving.
More about us:
- Fast growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organisation structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people is our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!