OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Content Manager to join our DeFi marketing team and help us push the boundaries of redefining the finance industry.
We are about to launch a pioneering decentralized application (dApp) right on the cutting edge of DeFi. You will work with our team of product managers, developers, and designers to figure out how to market our dApp to the end users. We need your help to make our messaging as simple and enticing as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Write content for marketing our DeFi protocol on website, social media (on Medium, Twitter, Discord, etc.) and press releases (via crypto media)
- Write and maintain the documentation for our DeFi protocol
What are we looking for:
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong curiosity or understanding of the Web3 landscape and DeFi concepts
- Track record of creating engaging content for the audience
More about us:
- Fast growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organisation structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people is our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!