OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Product Manager to develop the product requirements and roadmaps, as well as incorporate feedback from customers into the product strategy.
If you are self-motivated and highly collaborative, come and join our team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving entire product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and go-to-market planning
- Maintaining and strengthening the feedback loop so teams know what is and isn’t working
- Talking to and understand the needs of customers
- Conducting analysis with use cases, competitive industry trends and plan product features and iterations
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in shipping multiple, complex, high impact products in an innovative company
- Attention to detail & focus on results
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written and capacity for articulation
- You rely on influence and not on position power
- Self-starter, with motivation to drive change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and come out with strong action plans for resolving customer problems
- Utilizing data and the ability to synthesize complex data sets for driving product decisions
- A penchant for asking lots of questions all the time about the things that matter most to the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong passion for innovation creating a great user experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Insurance industry experience is a bonus
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!