OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that put customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services by our digital platform, we now offer Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance for your furry friends and for your home.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Partnership Assistant in coping with our business expansion.
If you are an energetic and highly motivated person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Execute partnership program promotion activities and prepare marketing materials
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve a successful partnership outcome
- Assist in identifying potential partnership opportunities
- Prepare evaluation reports and analytics
- Administrative aspects of the partnership plans, support partnership managers as they review and appraise partnerships, and work with partners to deliver effective processes e.g. information sharing, assessment and referral processes.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines
- Knowledge in insurance will be an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility with high level of integrity and trust
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, detail-minded
- Good communicate and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel), Chinese word processing is a must
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Dynamic and able to cope with fast-paced working environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in partnership with brands, trade partners, agencies and vendors is a plus
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!