OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Product Associate to join the energetic and vibrant project taskforce navigating in the uncharted InsurTech, cyber and virtual asset space. You will be able to run multiple projects parallelly and deliver results constantly by coordinating efforts across functional teams and specialists.
If you are entrepreneurial and self-directed, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Help with research, usability studies, market analysis, and competitive analysis to identify customer needs, pain points, and potential market gaps
- Understand product goals, take part in developing and executing product roadmap
- Collaborate with product design & product development team to deliver curated user requirements.
- Measure and analyse launched product features and feed insights to stakeholders and product development team
- Manage product development cycle and release timeline, ensure timely and successful launch
- Manage product internationalization and content mapping
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience, fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Strong business acumen
- Good communication skills and team player
- Confident and outspoken
- Avid learner, creative and open-minded
- Be a self-starter proactively taking initiatives, motivated by challenges, setbacks and changes.
- Able to think out-of-the-box to resolve problems and blockers
- Embrace a strong drive for results, continuous improvement, and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
More about us:
- Fast growing Fintechstartup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organisation structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people is our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!