Murex MXML Developer
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Should possess at least 3-5 years of strong experience as an MXML developer Should be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of Murex application architecture and the corresponding services Good knowledge on MxML Data Dictionary formulas like XSL, XSLT, XMLF, XMLFBM etc Strong understanding of MxML Tasks, MxML Exchange architecture and Datamodel Should be able to create new interfaces from scratch by interacting with business and IT stakeholders Familiarity with popular trade interfaces in the markets, like IceLink, MarkitWire, Markit, Bloomberg is a must Good understanding of Murex design principles and optimisation techniques Hands on experience on Unix system command and shell script programming Should be able to independently work on Murex projects along with key client stakeholders Must possess knowledge and experience of implementing automation projects using DevOps and related tools like Jenkins, Nexus, ANT, GIThub, Teamcity etc Must possess excellent debugging skills Must have worked on Murex implementation/upgrade/New Product Initiation/Regulatory projects before and should have a clear understanding about the various stages of a project life cycle Must possess good understanding of both exchange traded and OTC Derivatives with specific focus on Credit and Rates products with clarity on their life cycle
Why Join CAPCO ?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Strong business analysis / requirements gathering ability, with experience in producing solution and process design