Our team in Capco specializes in management consulting & software development, mostly for international banks and insurance companies in western Europe.
Do you want to learn more about our culture and people? Visit https://www.capco.com/Careers/Bratislava
Benefits of working for Capco:
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues for prestigious banks
- The opportunity to work on different projects, no routine
- Technical training, professional certifications, as well as training focused on the development of soft skills, full access to the Udemy online learning platform
- Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
- Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly) and/or contribution to 3rd pillar
- Fully paid meal vouchers, per diems, above prescribed government level
- Smartphone and internet with 1.000 GB of data, laptop
- Flexibility to work remotely from the home office, as well as from our new office in Bratislava - Nivy Tower (Fresh fruit, relaxing zone, game room – table football, PS4)
- We care: we support the well-being of our employees (Yoga lessons available, mental health webinars, team sports activities – e.g. running challenges) as well as participation on the volunteering days
Wage: from 2900 EUR + (regarding previous experience salary can be modified)
We are looking for a Cloud Architect, with hands-on experience, who has proven experience delivering software solutions using the latest technologies and frameworks.
You’ll be designing, building and overseeing projects within an agile environment, with examples including the creation of;
- New Banks – yes, seriously! We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks from scratch for our global clients.
- Open Banking Services – we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation and are now delivering it for clients.
- Cloud Strategies – we are currently delivering into production several projects using public cloud service providers and scale cloud migrations with tailormade playbooks.
- New Architecture Platforms – we recently launched a new cloud platform with enhanced data management capabilities of our Tier 1 Banking clients.
As a Capco Cloud Architect you will;
- Have deep technical knowledge of one or more cloud providers public offerings and is curious to learn others, as well as cloud agnostic approaches and technologies
- Be able to understand client’s objectives and shape cloud solutions that best achieve the requirements of our clients
- Have personally made valuable contributions to cloud products & solutions and cloud orientated teams and can articulate the value to customers
- Have the ability to communicate complex cloud concepts to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Be conscious of the importance of ensuring cloud solutions meet risk, compliance and audit needs
- Have a genuine interest in the emerging cloud practices and technologies being used in finance and other industries and creative about how to apply these to client use cases
- Shape engineering practices based on engineering best practices including DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps, etc.
- Collaborate and share cloud knowledge with Capco colleagues during the full lifecycle from project mobilisation to production implementation
- Be part of a team that is forming the future of finance
Skills & Expertise
You will have some or all of the following skills & experiences:
- A strong technical background with demonstrable expertise in at least one of AWS, GCP or Azure (preferably two of the three)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the cloud technology stack spanning compute, storage, security, monitoring, access management and networks
- An understanding of IAM principles, tools, role-based access controls and experience of implementing cloud security best practices.
- Range of cloud experience from migration, cloud native solutioning, re-engineering for the cloud to workload lift and shift
- Experience and understanding of containers and implementing container platforms using Docker etc.
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) provisioning / management and tooling (e.g., Hashicorp Terraform)
- Experience with design strategies and tools to deploy, monitor, and administer cloud applications and the underlying services for cloud.
- Experience with industry standard cloud security and compliance frameworks and cloud controls integration into DevSecOps toolchain
- Great communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences including during sales conversations and client workshops
- A background in proven cloud delivery is most important but it would be highly desirable to have achieved Solutions Architecture and/or Engineering certifications with AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Knowledge of cloud-agnostic architecture or cross-cloud tooling such as Hashicorp Terraform, RedHat Ansible
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, testers, and product owners.
- Active programming experience with a modern language e.g. Java, Go, Python
- Interest in security certifications such as CISSP, CEH or CISM
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
If you have any other question related to the position please reach out to me: email@example.com or Zora Paulikova | LinkedIn