Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team. The processes involve accounting, consolidation & reporting work, requiring sound understanding of IFRS provisions. The role also envisages review, preparation and consolidation of financial reporting. Professional would be an individual contributor and working on high end systems and various accounting software applications, to deliver accounting & reporting.
Location: Chennai, Gurgaon
The processes involve accounting, consolidation & reporting work, requiring sound understanding of IFRS provisions. The role also envisages review, preparation and consolidation of financial reporting. Professional would be an individual contributor and working on high end systems and various accounting software applications, to deliver accounting & reporting.
The job holder would be responsible for undertaking following
- Hands on experience in accounting for income, expenses, other accruals including the period end accounting adjustments.
- Has fair understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated competence to work on their respective application.
- Understanding of IFRS and preparation of financial statements
- Understanding and handle processes using process methodology as applicable.
- Issues/Problems are investigated and resolved or escalated appropriately.
- Should be well versed with Financial statement closure procedures
- Exposures to FINREP/GRCA reporting schedules and related disclosures
- Understanding of business as usual (BAU) control and financial accounting processes
- Ensure support is provided as per requirement to onshore counterparts
- Attend/Organize all business calls /meetings and drive issue resolution as required.
- Qualified M.Com/MBAwith at least 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in accounting
- Experience of GL Accounting and balance sheet account substantiation
- Good exposure over Regulatory Reporting
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel is essential.
- Ability in Accounting, Closing and/or Business Reporting
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture