About the role
The Business Analyst (Partnership team) is a key function on Appier’s global partnership team. Our analysts work closely to 1) provide in-depth business recommendations based on data analytics, 2) influence product designs and AI algorithms based on market insights and industry needs and 3) establish cross-function business operations that maximize the benefits to both advertisers’ campaign performance and partners yield management.
- Maintain close relationship with Biz Dev and commercial teams to provide timely feedback and suggestions on sales opportunities
- Conduct research and market analysis to provide timely insights to our cross functional teams
- Track and analyze key performance indices on our business
- Provide actionable business recommendations based on insights from data
- Work across business, product and campaign management teams to improve product, achieve revenue growth and exceed campaign performance
- Refine inventory breakdown, support territory management and constantly look for opportunities to provide additional ROI
- A creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven
- A logical thinker with a solid statistical and/or business development background
- Passionate to work with big data with outstanding analytical skills to drive strategic and actionable insights from data
- An excellent team player who can work with multiple internal and international teams to strategize and optimize performance
- A quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis
- 3+ years working experience. Data analysis or sales operation experience preferred
- Proficiency in creating reports, experience in Digital advertising / RTB /Programmatic buying environment is a plus.
- Minimum BA/BS University degree or related experience.
- Native level Japanese and business level English is required
[Nice to have]
- Hands-on experience in utilizing analytic/visualization tools (SQL, Tableau).
- Experience in writing Spark programs for data analysis.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general