Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s mission is turning AI into ROI by making software intelligent. Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180). Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a HR specialist (People Analytic and Organization Development) in Appier. The main focus of this role is to deal with people data and deliver impact by listening to what people data tells.
- Carry out people data and workforce analysis, from basic to potentially multi-variant analysis to drive business decisions and people strategy (and before that, exploring and cleaning up data to prepare high-quality data is essential and important!!)
- Identify data held and its potential use
- Develop dataset for short-term needs and establish robust, scalable long-term system
- Act as point of contact and subject matter expert for ad hoc people data and analytics requests
- Support organization projects company-wide
- Master degree in psychology, human resources, education, business administration, statistics, or finance
- 0~3 years of experience in human resources, research or academic area
- Excellent analytical skills with data literacy
- Expert Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Professional and demonstrates integrity at all times
- Always curious about human behaviors, passionate about numbers, patient when dealing with data
- Good command of spoken and written in English is a plus