OneDegree is an InsurTech company, with a virtual insurer license granted by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority in 2020Since then, we have grown quickly into the leading Hong Kong virtual insurer with an ambition to bring consumers a seamless and instant insurance and claim experience through technology. We currently offer multi-line digital insurance products, including pet, medical, fire and home insurance for individuals, and cyber security and digital asset insurance for enterprise businesses.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Finance Manager in building great General Insurance (for personal lines) and Health Insurance products that protect our customers and their loved ones!
If you love building winning products, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Assist in month end closing, accounting schedules and prepare statutory return and monthly management report
- Prepare analytical review on financial statement
- Perform financial accounting functions, including monthly closing and involve in financial planning, etc.
- Prepare audit related schedule and response external auditors’ queries
- Responsible for system integration and process enhancement
- Participate in ad hoc assignments and projects as required
- Knowledgeable in IFRS 17 or having experience in IFRS 17 project will be a plus!
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- At least 5 years related working experience, candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Candidate with Big 4 and/or General insurance experience is highly preferred
- Qualified Accountant of HKICPA or equivalent
- HKICS qualified will be a plus
- Strong communication and interaction skills with diverse stakeholders
- Positive attitude and responsible
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
More about us:
- Fast growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organisation structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people is our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!