Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Group is looking for an HR professional to manage all responsibilities of the recruiting process for assigned groups, including, but not limited to, kick-off intake calls with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening, coordinating interviews and feedback, and closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the recruiter will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for Non-IT roles.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Writing and posting job descriptions for the roles.
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
- Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation, and ambition align with our company's needs.
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Engage in hiring discussions with managers.
- Managing end-to-end campus hiring.
- Understanding the dynamics of diverse groups.
- Ensure a positive and smooth candidate experience.
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA in HR preferred)
- Good understanding of technical skill sets
- Flexibility working an 11 am to 8 pm / 12 pm to 9 pm shift (Mon – Fri)
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently.
- 3-6 years of corporate and/or staffing firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and managing the full employee life cycle.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationship
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks)
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week)
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899