Job Description and Responsibilities:
Interactive Brokers Software Service India ("IBSSI") is looking for Software engineers with Java concentration with experience working in Unix/Linux environments to help make our customer-facing trading applications and back-end systems even better.
If you are proficient in developing front-end systems or corresponding back-end services for them, have solid programming experience, love the challenge of developing complex real-time solutions, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong team, then Interactive Brokers may be just the place for you. This job is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing trading and back-office applications.
As an JSE /SE, you’ll join a team of highly talented and motivated engineers who are passionate about their work. You'll design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions with complete ownership throughout this job.
- Research, conceive and develop technology solutions to extend and improve IB's customer facing and back-end applications.
- Write client / server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team based in other IB Offices in Europe and US.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- MCA/BE/Btech/Mtech/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including large systems software development experience or client application development.
- Experience programming in C++/Java and Oracle/Mysql.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Fluency in English language.
- MCA/ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including programming Web and/or Non Web Java Applications, Oracle/MySql databases.
- Proficient in 1 or more scripting languages like Unix Shell.
- Spring framework in general (Spring MVC) .
- Good to have REST based web services.
- 1+ years of work experience in the Financial Services space (Brokerage / Capital markets / Investment Banking /Financial services).
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism.
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
- Very close to technology and looking at a technology centric career.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899