Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks high-level, serious individuals with a financial services industry background and a professional demeanour suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
- Respond to retail and professional clients' inquiries via inbound calls, email and on-line chat
- Obtain thorough knowledge of products offered by IB on various global exchanges
- Assist clients with opening and funding accounts
- Show clients how to use different features of the Trader Workstation
- Explain margin requirements to clients
- Investigate trade issues and order executions
- Knowledge of securities regulations impact on customers
- Experience: 2 years in trading or brokerage services
- Education: University degree (Bachelors) required
- NCFM/NISM certifications in capital markets, derivatives and currency derivatives
- High level of MS Excel skills required
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills required
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899