Job Description and Responsibilities:
Interactive Brokers seeks high-level, serious individuals with a financial services industry background and a professional demeanour suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
- Respond to retail and professional clients' inquiries via inbound calls, email and on-line chat
- Obtain thorough knowledge of products offered by IB on various global exchanges
- Assist clients with opening and funding accounts
- Show clients how to use different features of the Trader Workstation
- Explain margin requirements to clients
- Investigate trade issues and order executions
- Knowledge of securities regulations impact on customers
- Experience: 2 years in trading or brokerage services
- Education: University degree (Bachelors) required
- NCFM/NISM certifications in capital markets, derivatives and currency derivatives
- High level of MS Excel skills required
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills required
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a global financial services company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, with offices in over 15 countries. We have been at the forefront of financial innovation for over four decades, known for our cutting-edge technology and client commitment.
IBKR affiliates provide global electronic brokerage services around the clock on stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds to clients in over 200 countries and territories. We serve individual investors and institutions, including financial advisors, hedge funds and introducing brokers. Our advanced technology, competitive pricing, and global market help our clients to make the most of their investments.
Barron's has recognized Interactive Brokers as the #1 online broker for six consecutive years. Join our dynamic, multi-national team and be a part of a company that simplifies and enhances financial opportunities using state-of-the-art technology.