As a member of the Client Technical Support L1, you will assist clients with inquiries pertaining to our range of trading offerings and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution to bugs and issues.
The ideal candidate will be analytical with an affinity to problem solving, troubleshooting technical, and software issues. They should possess the ability to recognize, investigate, and escalate client reported issues related to our platforms.
If you are motivated and have initiative, are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you as part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
- Providing support to clients through phone, chats, and tickets
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers’ platforms
- Desktop applications (Windows, macOS, and Linux)
- Mobile applications (Android, and iOS)
- Troubleshooting and support for Interactive Brokers’ web-based offerings
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred if in a technical field
- 2+ years in client facing support role
- 2+ years of experience working with Windows, and Mac, software support, connectivity support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with support ticketing systems
- Adaptable to a constantly changing technical environment
- Initiative and desire to learn new skills/technologies and remain up to date with the latest trends; real passion for solving technical problems
- Experience with financial products and services is a plus
- Fluent in English to French and French to English Translation
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899