As a member of Client Technical Support, you assist clients with inquiries about our range of trading offerings. You act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution to bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will be analytical with an affinity for problem-solving and troubleshooting technical and software issues. They should be able to recognize, investigate, and escalate client-reported issues related to our platforms. If you are motivated, have initiative, and are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will challenge and reward you as part of a team building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
- Providing support to clients through phone, chats, and tickets
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers’ platforms
- Desktop applications (Windows, macOS, and Linux)
- Mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Troubleshooting and support for Interactive Brokers’ web-based offerings
- Problem management with a focus on wide-scale technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred if in a technical field.
- 2+ years in client facing support role
- 2+ years experience working with Windows and Mac, software support, connectivity support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with support ticketing systems
- Adaptable to a constantly changing technical environment
- The initiative and desire to learn new skills/technologies and remain up to date with the latest trends and a real passion for solving technical problems
- Languages: fluency in English and Spanish/German is a must. Any other European language is a plus.
- Experience with financial products and services is a plus.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues and frequent company outings
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
You will be part of a team building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899