C++ DEVELOPER (MULTIPLE POSITIONS)
We are currently looking for highly skilled programmers from junior to senior level with an affinity and liking for Mathematics and passion for high-quality software engineering. Our openings could be qualified mostly as „back-end development” however day-to-day responsibilities may be connected to front-end tasks as well.
Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
As a C++ developer your tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Designing, implementing, and delivering high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- Managing and “owning” significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rd level production support)
- Demonstrating excellent collaboration skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
- Researching, conceiving, and developing technology solutions to extend and improve IB’s customer facing and back-end applications
- Reviewing code changes made by other developers to ensure correctness, efficiency, readability, and conformity with best practices
- Optimizing and refactoring existing code for improved reliability and performance
- Writing and maintaining design and engineering documentation
- Testing, fine-tuning, and deploying new software features
- Performing maintenance, updating production configuration required for rolling out new functionality and providing technical support
Our key requirements are:
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in C++ development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL and/or relational databases, other data storage solutions
- Experience in working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in at least one scripting language (e.g., Unix Shell)
- Strong communicational skills in English
Benefits and compensations:
- Very competitive base salary
- Stock and cash bonus
- Travel, food and gym allowance, etc.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.