Job Description & Responsibilities
As part of our Client Services group, you will liaise with Interactive Brokers’ clients from around the globe, including but not limited to professional retail clients, advisors and broker-dealers. Our goal is to develop and maintain long-term client relationships through responsive, superior and high-touch service while we continue to advance on technology and expand our global product offerings.
- Handle clients’ enquiries via different channels including email, ticket, live chat and phone call
- Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals in order to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
- Assist clients in understanding the entire trading cycle, including but not limited to funding process, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation and statements reconciliation
- Troubleshoot with clients and take ownership when issues arise, be able to follow up, escalate and liaise with various internal parties such as Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT, Cashiering, Clearing and other service groups around the world.
Qualification & Skills
- Strong product knowledge – Equities, Options, Futures, FX
- Self-starter with highly analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Be able to handle stress, work independently and autonomously under a quick and spontaneous environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a strong plus)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service and/or Financial Service preferred. (Fresh graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or basic programming experience a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in the areas of client services, middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, specialist and in-patient
- Competitive package of Annual Leave
- Daily lunch ordered in house with fully stocked kitchen
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
- Great work life balance
- Unique opportunity to gain exposure to global financial products, markets and clientele
- Opportunities for career progression and job scope expansion in a global company with growing local presence
- Hybrid work arrangement role permitting.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a global financial services company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, with offices in over 15 countries. We have been at the forefront of financial innovation for over four decades, known for our cutting-edge technology and client commitment.
IBKR affiliates provide global electronic brokerage services around the clock on stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds to clients in over 200 countries and territories. We serve individual investors and institutions, including financial advisors, hedge funds and introducing brokers. Our advanced technology, competitive pricing, and global market help our clients to make the most of their investments.
Barron's has recognized Interactive Brokers as the #1 online broker for six consecutive years. Join our dynamic, multi-national team and be a part of a company that simplifies and enhances financial opportunities using state-of-the-art technology.