Job Description and Responsibilities
IBKR is seeking exceptional individuals to join its fast-growing APAC Institutional Services group. In this role, you will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to IBKR’s institutional and enterprise clients including banks, hedge funds, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our mission is to build deep, long-term relationships and provide a seamless client experience as we continue to expand our global product and service offerings.
- Resolve technical, account, and trade-related enquiries via telephone, ticket, and live chat
- Take ownership of and escalate/report issues to the relevant stakeholders across various departments and regions
- Assist clients in understanding the entire trading lifecycle including but not limited to funding, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation, and statement reconciliation
- Ad hoc assignments and projects – e.g. client outreach, platform training, general market research
- Strong familiarity in one or more asset classes – Stocks, ETFs, Options, FX, Funds, Futures, Fixed Income
- Be able to think critically and reason about complex systems and processes
- Maintain composure and professionalism in fast-paced and stressful situations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Mandarin is a strong plus)
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 1-2 years prior experience at a large financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Licensed with SFC 1, 2 and 3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within the probation period
- Fluency in productivity applications (e.g. Excel, JIRA/Confluence) is a plus
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, specialist and in-patient
- Competitive package of Annual Leave
- Daily lunch ordered in house with fully stocked kitchen
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
- Great work life balance
- Unique opportunity to gain exposure to global financial products, markets and clientele
- Opportunities for career progression and job scope expansion in a global company with growing local presence
- Hybrid work arrangement role permitting.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a global financial services company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, with offices in over 15 countries. We have been at the forefront of financial innovation for over four decades, known for our cutting-edge technology and client commitment.
IBKR affiliates provide global electronic brokerage services around the clock on stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds to clients in over 200 countries and territories. We serve individual investors and institutions, including financial advisors, hedge funds and introducing brokers. Our advanced technology, competitive pricing, and global market help our clients to make the most of their investments.
Barron's has recognized Interactive Brokers as the #1 online broker for six consecutive years. Join our dynamic, multi-national team and be a part of a company that simplifies and enhances financial opportunities using state-of-the-art technology.