Job Description and Responsibilities
IBKR is seeking exceptional individuals to join its fast-growing APAC Institutional Services group. In this role, you will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to IBKR’s institutional and enterprise clients including banks, hedge funds, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our mission is to build deep, long-term relationships and provide a seamless client experience as we continue to expand our global product and service offerings.
- Resolve technical, account, and trade-related enquiries via telephone, ticket, and live chat
- Take ownership of and escalate/report issues to the relevant stakeholders across various departments and regions
- Assist clients in understanding the entire trading lifecycle including but not limited to funding, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation, and statement reconciliation
- Ad hoc assignments and projects – e.g. client outreach, platform training, general market research
- Strong familiarity in one or more asset classes – Stocks, ETFs, Options, FX, Funds, Futures, Fixed Income
- Be able to think critically and reason about complex systems and processes
- Maintain composure and professionalism in fast-paced and stressful situations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Mandarin is a strong plus)
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 1-2 years prior experience at a large financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Licensed with SFC 1, 2 and 3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within the probation period
- Fluency in productivity applications (e.g. Excel, JIRA/Confluence) is a plus
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info