Job Description and Responsibilities
You will be part of:
- The Compliance Technology group, which is a close knitted group seeking a self-starter that enjoys the craft of coding and developing innovative solutions. We provide automated solutions for global and legal compliance departments.
Your responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicating with the business side to gather requirements, write specifications, and take a project from conception to completion.
- Design and develop Python applications and libraries that are well-tested, maintainable, and easy to change.
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Five-plus years of hands-on development experience using Python.
- Experience writing SQL and designing database tables.
- Experience working with git version control.
- Experience with REST Webservices.
- Good Unix / Linux knowledge and basic shell scripting skills.
- Experience writing technical specifications and documentation.
- Experience writing unit and acceptance tests.
Good to have:
- Full Stack development experience.
- Experience with Django, VueJS, Git, Pandas.
- NodeJS / GO skills.
- Test-driven development experience.
- Front-end design.
- Jira and Confluence experience.
- Experience with Gradle, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Experience deploying on the AWS platform.
To be successful in this position, you have:
- The ability to solve problems and learn business rules and processes.
- Ask good questions and follow up.
- A start-up personality and enjoy working as part of a team.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
- Skills to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical peers and business customers.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899