Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
This is an opportunity to develop large-scale optimization systems for Cash and Asset Management of a multi-billion-dollar portfolio. As a software engineer you will participate in all phases of a multi-tier software development cycle (GUIs, databases, mid-tier, batch applications, reporting) with an emphasis on the server-side. You will debug, fix and maintain existing systems.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A problem solver
- Attentive to detail
- A fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, or related degree
- 3-5 years of Java experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts & multi-tier applications
- Strong understanding of DBMS concepts (Oracle platform is a plus)
- Hands on expertise in server-side programming in Java/C++ J2EE experience
- Knowledge of financial instruments (preferred)
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants
- Daily company paid lunch
- 401k with company match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Newly renovated offices with multi-monitor setups
- Team outings and dinners
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899