Interactive Brokers’ fast growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operations. We are looking for a passionate candidate with strong analytical and client services skills.
Due to the continued expansion of our business activities, we have the following exciting opportunity for a motivated professional.
- Investigation of customer inquiries encompassing a broad array of themes including margin analysis, position liquidations, trade cancellation requests, order trigger conditions, products and global exchanges, order status and execution inquiries
- Resolve routine and complex client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, tickets, and chats in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy
- Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance and other service groups around the world
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- University degree/ Bachelor’s in finance, economics, or related field with minimum 2 years of financial industry experience.
- If Fresher, MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance, or related field. Candidates with trading experience would be preferred.
- In depth understanding of financial markets, margin methodologies, execution platforms, exchange operations and regulations
- Excellent products knowledge: Equities, Options, Futures, Options on Futures, Fixed income, Mutual Funds, FX, CFDs, Crypto
- Strong PC technologies proficiency; Advanced Excel, Office Suite, Email
- Trouble-shooter with critical thinking mindset, passionate about technology and financial markets
- Self-starter, able to handle stress, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- NISM certified Series 7 (Capital markets) and Series 8 (Equity Derivatives) or in the process of obtaining both certifications
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899