Job Description and Responsibilities
IBKR is seeking exceptional individuals to join its fast-growing APAC Institutional Services group. In this role, you will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to IBKR’s institutional and enterprise clients including banks, hedge funds, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our mission is to build deep, long-term relationships and provide a seamless client experience as we continue to expand our global product and service offerings.
- Resolve technical, account, and trade-related enquiries via telephone, ticket, and live chat
- Take ownership of and escalate/report issues to the relevant stakeholders across various departments and regions
- Assist clients in understanding the entire trading lifecycle including but not limited to funding, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation, and statement reconciliation
- Ad hoc assignments and projects – e.g. client outreach, platform training, general market research
- Strong familiarity in one or more asset classes – Stocks, ETFs, Options, FX, Funds, Futures, Fixed Income
- Be able to think critically and reason about complex systems and processes
- Maintain composure and professionalism in fast-paced and stressful situations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Mandarin is a strong plus)
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 1-2 years prior experience at a large financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Licensed with CMFAS 1A , 2A , 6 and 6A or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after onboarding
- Fluency in productivity applications (e.g. Excel, JIRA/Confluence) is a plus
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899