Job Description and Responsibilities
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and email.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues.
- As a member of the technical assistance team, you’ll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity.
- Networking and general technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs.
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Languages: Fluency in English is a must.
- Bachelors in Information Technology (B.Tech, BE or MCA) or equivalent.
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info