The Quality Statistics System group provides regulatory and management committee statistical reports and statistical data that feeds our best-in-business Smart Routing technology. We are looking for a Senior Python developer to help us fulfilling the increasing need for exact, timely and easy-to-use business intelligence solutions.
- Maintaining and developing the software tools of the group
- Designing new tools as necessary
- Collecting, cleaning and consolidating data into databases
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports for management, regulators and clients
- Taking care of the automatic reporting processes
- Continuously seeking ways to improve our current system and working methodology
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related area
- Thorough knowledge of and 5+ years of experience in Python
- Experience with NumPy and Pandas
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- A precise mindset
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience in Perl scripting
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
Company Benefits & Perks
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues and frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899