Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Addressing externally and internally reported issues in the end-user facing trading platform (Java Swing)
- Translate technical requirements to facilitate application code
- Code applications in line with relevant requirements and specifications
- Test and debug applications, including unit testing for all .NET code
- Liaise with QA staff over risk and regression impact
- Ensure responsibilities are planned in conjunction with other team members, sharing knowledge and best practice
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar
- English written/verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of core Java
- Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing
- Mobile software development experience is a plus
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Base salary pegged to Euro
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues, frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899