Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Interactive Brokers is regularly recognized as a leader in the financial services industry.
Interactive Brokers Group is searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute to Interactive Brokers’ growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial markets and strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He or she will be expected to regularly prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels to help ensure the innovation we seek is achieved.
- Lead projects from requirements definition to deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adjust scope, timelines and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards and assessing and managing risk within and across multiple projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside resources, including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed, escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Three-plus years of project management experience
- Strong attention to deadlines
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes and client-facing platforms
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899