As a global technology leader in Financial Services, IBKR has employees in several sites around the globe. As we continue to grow our staff and offices, globally, we require L1 Technical support staff to help our employees operate and maintain their technology 24/7/365. Our support team is looking for a L1 Technical support to help manage and triage users’ IT issues. The position is well-suited for someone looking to gain in-depth technical experiences and exhibit a keen desire to support colleagues with a first-class user experience.
You will act as the initial point of contact for all clients, helping to explain, quantify and define their technological issues. Working together with employees and team members, you will assist in creating and resolving support tickets, escalate specific technology issues to component owners, and maintain the trouble ticket queue. As part of an effective lifecycle, you will drive timely, effective resolution of issues under your care.
Are you a team player who delights in being helpful and effective? Do you have a passion for technology and an interest in the financial sector? Are you curious and motivated to start a career in IT but unsure how to take the first step? Perfect, we want you to apply today!
Monitor all aspects of the Interactive Brokers brokerage and clients facing systems including:
- Production system processes and services.
- Underlying network links and hardware components.
- Underlying server nodes and connectivity.
- Remote access and telecommunications systems.
- Environmental, power & security systems.
- Real time processing and file delivery systems.
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends
- Technology enthusiast
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with IT systems
- Practical (or at minimum, theoretical) knowledge of ITIL
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- CPF Contributions
- Excellent medical insurance, including dental, specialist and in-patient
- Competitive package of Annual Leave
- Daily lunch ordered in house with fully stocked kitchen
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
- Corporate discount on selected fitness centers
- Great work life balance
- Unique opportunity to gain exposure to global financial products, markets and clientele
- Opportunities for career progression and job scope expansion in a global company with growing local presence
- Hybrid work arrangement role permitting
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899