Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Quality Analyst for its recruitment team. In this dynamic position, the individual will be responsible for compiling and analyzing HR data, metrics, and statistics and applying the results to make recruitment recommendations globally. This person will be in charge of developing statistical reports to track hiring progress and ensure the best possible use of corporate resources.
- Work as Quality Analyst for Global Recruitment Processes.
- Produce reports to monitor recruitment performance to ensure corporate resources are efficiently managed.
- Manage and optimize the Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) for end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Maintain data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Update, modify and maintain existing trackers.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Conduct market research and onboard new vendors as required.
- Responsible for master data entry related to recruitment.
- Diligently checks various hiring sources like recruiting agencies, LinkedIn, Naukri, career fairs, and other hiring initiatives.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Two to Five Years of relevant experience are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in MS Excel / Advance Excel.
- Experience with HR Analytics / HRMIS / Recruitment Management Systems (Greenhouse ATS, Codility and Mettl’s will be an added advantage)
- Ability to adapt to new technology enhancements.
- Comfortable to work in UK Shift (Mon – Fri).
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899