Interactive Brokers is looking for a motivated, data professional to support the implementation of Data Lineage and Data Governance efforts.
The Senior Compliance Data Analyst’s primary focus will be to:
- Support the continued adoption of the Interactive Brokers Data policies and procedures with a focus on data leveraged by Compliance
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to coordinate the identification of key data elements and the production of Data Lineage maps
- Produce source to destination data maps for AML compliance reports and systems
- Support the buildout and management of the data catalog, business glossaries, and the associated metadata that serve as the enterprise repository for understanding and governing information across the organization
- Design periodic and adhoc supervisory reports and complete associated reviews
- Implement internal control enhancements and appropriately solution potential compliance matters
- Assist coordinate responses to regulatory inquiries from foreign and US regulators
- Draft and implement firm policies, controls and written supervisory procedures
- 5-7 years’ experience with a broker-dealer, investment manager or regulator
- Solid academic background with a Bachelors or Masters in Finance, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Data Sciences or Information Systems preferred
- Working knowledge of US and foreign regulations relevant to the areas of coverage
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology, and an understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems
- Knowledge of information systems, software development, UNIX, SQL, Perl and databases is a plus
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a small-team environment, and to multi-task with minimal supervision
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899