Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR); is rated #1 - Best Online Brokers 4 years in a row by Barrion’s , Best Online Brokers - Barron's Award (read more). As if today March 2022, we serve 1.54M clients in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Since inception, we have been committed to delivering value through technological innovation, and providing our clients with unprecedented access to global markets at the lowest cost.
You will be responsible to:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Daily monitoring , Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of the global network
- Manage and fine tune network monitoring and capacity management applications to reduce noise and deliver meaningful insights.
- Able to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data
- Ability to learn and research new applications
- Documenting procedures and processes
- Organize, schedule and perform upgrades and maintenance on network components
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Perform basic administration of Network Switches, access points and routers.
You are someone who has:
- 5 Years of networking experience
- Minimum qualification should be a CCNA or equivalent
- Knowledge of Routing and Switching systems; strong understanding of Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) and Gateway Redundancy Protocols (HSRP, VRRP)
- Knowledge of VoIP, Multicast, STP, VTP and Virtual LAN’s, Network Security (ACL’s, IPSec Tunnels), Firewalls (Security Appliances), Netflow, IPSLA, and VPN technologies
- Ability to administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Must have network level troubleshooting/understanding of network switching (L1-L7)
- Previous experiences in an IT/technical helpdesk role/environment
- Experience with Wi-Fi platforms and access point deployments
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP
- Must have good oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen and explain technical terms
What other skills can make you successful in this position:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer service orientation
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and a methodical work style
- Proactive, solutions minded mindset
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899