Interactive Brokers is looking for software engineers with iOS experience who have a working knowledge of both Objective-C and Swift. You will help make our mobile trading applications even better.
If you are proficient in developing mobile applications and user interfaces with the iOS SDK, have solid object-oriented programming experience, love the challenge of developing award-winning solutions, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong team, then Interactive Brokers may be just the place for you. This job is heavily oriented towards designing, building and optimizing trading applications.
As a mobile application developer, you’ll join a growing team of highly talented and motivated engineers who are passionate about their work. You'll design, code, test, and maintain software solutions with complete ownership throughout this position.
- Research, implement, provide and feedback to technology solutions that extend and improve IB's customer facing applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with an engineering team based in other IB Offices in Europe and the US.
- Collaborate on user interface issues involving access to large amounts of professional data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way including assisting backend developers when the need arises.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in developing mobile application with Swift or Objective-C as primary language and be proficient in either.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
- Working experience with Git, REST APIs, Debugging and Testing tools.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism and switch tasks as needed.
- Desire to be very close to technology and are motivated by a technology centric career.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Base salary pegged to Euro
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues, frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899