Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
The trade surveillance group, where you will help develop reports, interact with analysts to refine business requirements, and create infrastructure systems to supply business data to the trade surveillance system.
You will be responsible for:
- Optimization and extension of our Trade and AML surveillance platform
- Participating in code reviews via a github workflow
- Taking ownership of internal user issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, or related area
- 1-3 years of professional UI development
- 3-5 years of professional Java experience
- High attention to detail
Preferred qualifications (good to have):
- Experience with Spring
- Knowledge of finance
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Java or C++
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Base salary pegged to Euro
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues, frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899