Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
We are looking for a Junior Fullstack Developer to participate in all phases of the development cycle for our customer facing web systems. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, and collaborate for improvements and be a team player.
You will be someone who will:
- Design, develop, maintain web-based applications and programs for our online brokerage services.
- Spend most of the time doing hands-on coding.
- Work in a team of fast-moving co-workers
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related area.
- Knowledge of Web Services (Websocket, REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Exposure to shell based environments like UNIX/Linux
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience in core Java is a plus.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Ability to solve problems and learn processes
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.