Interactive Brokers, a Global Securities and Commodities business leader and one of the largest financial services firms in the U.S. has an immediate need for a QA Developer in our Mumbai office. This position has excellent growth potential for highly motivated and exceptional performers.
We seek an individual who will undertake a significant role in the development and maintenance of automated test programs for the firms Quality Assurance process.
An ideal candidate should be prepared to:
- Develop regression tests.
- Clearly document and maintain their work.
- Work with existing documentation.
- Debug existing code.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time with varying degrees of priority.
- Work closely with others or a manager as well as work without close supervision.
- Reproduce and document bugs.
- Work with multiple operating systems and test different types of systems.
A fundamental understanding and experience with Java Experience with writing either unit tests or UI tests.
- More than five years of experience with automated software testing processes.
- Experience with test automation for mobile apps Working knowledge of Jenkins, Git,
- CVS, Ant, Maven, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Junit.
- Preferred experience with commercial mobile manual/automation test management packages (SauceLabs, BitBar, etc...)
- Familiarity with web applications testing (Selenium)
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, physical science or engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic user knowledge of Uni
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info