Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To follow up with signups that have initiated the process to open an account with Interactive Brokers and assist them in their queries and to help them complete the process of opening the account.
- To answer inbound queries by prospective customers that are interested in setting up an account with Interactive Brokers.
- To cold call prospects to build the business for IB.
- To educate sign ups on IBKR’s product offering, explain rules and regulations that govern overseas investments for Indian residents.
- Maintain a database of prospects and sign ups and follow up with them.
- To attend tradeshows, conferences and events for business.
- To present IBKR’s trading platform & services to prospects either online or in person.
- Liaison with new accounts and application support team to get the account approval completed for the client and then funded.
- The job can include travel both within Mumbai and outside of Mumbai.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info