Interactive Brokers ("IB") empowers traders and investors with the most advanced technology. Transforming how over a million people trade around the globe with our platform. IB seeks innovative talent, we are accepting applications from recent graduates and current students looking for internships.
For Fulltime opportunities please visit: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=27520
If you’re highly-motivated and enjoy working in teams or as a sole contributor with smart solutions and are interested in being considered for an Internship at Interactive Brokers you will need to meet the following criteria:
Key skills include:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coursework in Computer Science, or finance, economics
- Expected graduation date of December 2021 – Spring 2022
- Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college/university
- COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJORS:
- Pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Previous programming experience with object-oriented programming languages (PHP, Java, C++, Python etc.)
- Knowledge of relational databases, specifically MySQL
- A passion for creatively solving problems
- COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJORS:
You’ll have the chance to:
- Learn about premier global investment solutions
- Understand the role of integrity and transparency in dealing with regulators, clients and business partners
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization to find and solve problems before they grow
- Come up with innovative ways to solve challenges and answer queries
- Work on complex problems that require creative solutions
- Software Development Internships: The selected interns will work with and learn from top rated, skilled and experienced Software Engineers. This experience will allow interns to fine tune their skills while working on real world projects.
- Non Software Development Internships will be available in Marketing, Compliance, Client Service.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info