Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant working for two senior executives. The Assistant will communicate with others outside and inside the organization, will manage busy schedules, and will complete complex administrative tasks. An ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Assist executives with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis
- Work with executives to manage calendars and organize meetings including coordinating global and domestic travel itineraries
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Organize meetings to be attended by the executives, including lunches, coffees, and conference calls
- Ensure that key dates and events are highlighted ahead of time
- Prepare materials for executive’s meetings, Board of Directors meetings and senior management team meetings
- Organize documents for signatures and members of executive staff related to relevant projects
- Manage expense claims
- Assist with special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ work experience in administrative and/or personal assistant roles at the executive level
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with a wide range of people
- Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once
- Ability to be flexible and exercise sound judgment
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, and Excel
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.