You will be responsible for:
- Evaluation and control of providers and content in the platform to ensure compliance with all EU regulatory requirements
- Ongoing monitoring of providers to ensure compliance with all EU regulatory requirements including sample-based checking
- Help oversee Central European localization strategies, requirements & initiatives that deliver a great user experience on non-English points of interaction for news and research
- Manage the delivery of localization requirements to cross-functional teams
- Establish, implement and manage language quality measures and best practices
- Collaborate with teams across the company to align business goals and strategy with localization requirements, including prioritization
- Help manage and develop IBKR in-market research language strategy and design for local adoption
- Balance time-to-market with effective solution options and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Maintaining executive summaries on the progress and milestones of multiple projects simultaneously
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to the team.
- Assisting with functional reviews, testing and validation during the software development lifecycle.
- Becoming an expert with IB's trading software and award-winning brokerage platform
You are someone who has:
- S. or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Finance
- 3+ years broad localization experience in financial services industry with focus on localization development and delivery
- Fluency in Hungarian and English mandatory, Polish, Czech and any other European language(s) desirable
- Excellent understanding of the localization process through full lifecycle from ideation and inception to implementation and delivery/release.
- Excellent understanding of compliance of research in accordance to EU regulatory requirements
- Understanding of the new and research space and best practices in the local market(s)
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, skills, at all levels of an organization
- Experience managing projects
- Highly organized and self-directed with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of EU regulatory research requirements.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info